After reading Social Media and History, what ideas do you have for Center for White Rose Studies? Brainstorm a bit here, think out loud.
Right now, we have the following “portals” for our work on German resistance:
- This blog (CWRS), for general discussions.
- Project worktables, such as White Rose History III, that allow our community to work together on primary source materials related to German resistance and the notions of informed dissent or civil disobedience.
- Food!, in the form of Cookbook for Germans in America. Conceived as a way to bring together Hillel and Stammtisch, we hope that the common ground of the dinner table will lead to the common ground of a (project) worktable.
- Travel! We’d love for Israelis and the American Jewish community to explore the places of German resistance (and for some, their ancestral home), and for Germans and Americans to explore Israel. Common ground…
- And of course, our regular Web site.
What else would you like to see?